Help reduce the risk of injury
Returning to your sport after injury – need help with Rehabilitation
Working with Schools, clubs and individual athletes
Get more from your sport with our training programmes to get you moving better and more efficiently.
To find out more, please see our Athlete Training page.
• Improve speed, agility and reactions
• Improve explosive power
• Learn how to turn and move better in your sport
• Improve balance and coordination
• Training for both youth and adults
• Improve your movement in Tennis, Golf, Running, Football, Rugby, Dancing, Skiing, Surfing, Squash, Netball, Basketball
• New classes starting in Leighton Buzzard and Milton Keynes
check our classes page for further information:DMS Classes Page.
Demonstrations are NOW available .
For more information, please visit our DMS for sport and fitness page.
Our 2 1/2 hour running course will give you tools to help you on your way.
Learn: -Simple methods to assess mobility and exercises to improve your mobility
Learn the importance of balance, co-ordination and dynamic core training
Warm up & cool down exercises
Running technique coaching
Limited to 15 Places
At The Pilates Studio Dunstable 11th March
The DMS system helps to improve the fundamental movement skills. Using a series of movements on the mat to improve, balance, coordination, body awareness, agility and rhythm.
To find out more, please see our DMS for schools page.
New Pilates classes for beginners on Monday 8.00pm-9.00pm in Heath & Reach and Tuesday 8.00pm-9.00pm Furzton Milton Keynes. Please check the classes page for further information
Please visit our Move Better Fitness website (opens in new tab).