1. Improve Dynamic balance – Your center of gravity needs to be over your base of support, using the DMS system can help you control your movement
2. Improve Body awareness – maintaining posture through a sporting movement or when standing, sitting, walking or running.
3. Anaerobic workout- the DMS system works both the anaerobic and aerobic systems to give you a really good cardiovascular workout.
4. Improve first step speed- initial movement is about how fast you move your feet the DMS system can help this train foot speed, ideal for racket and team sports where initial movement may be critical to success
5. Improve agility in sport – Holding better posture as you change direction helps to control force and speed up movement
6. Improve coordination – coordination improves efficiency in movement, often when first using the DMS system one side of the body seems to move differently to the other but after using the system for several weeks you will notice better coordination.
7. Improve concentration – studies have shown that using the DMS system can help improve concentration in academic studies.
8. Improve reactions – speed is not just about the physical movement, you will have to react to game play that will determine where to move and at the right time.
9. Suitable for all abilities – The DMS system can be used by all ages we have different programs for 5-11 years of age, 12-16 years of age and Adult to the professional Athlete.
10. Fun workout – The DMS system is a fun and challenging way of improving your functional movement skills, we have all ages that have found it entertaining.